Aniroc192

Your PUSH song(s)?

So we've all been through it. Getting to the end of our run and we only have about 4 minutes or so left but you're getting tired. What is the song of your choice to get through that hurdle? What really gets your blood moving and brings your spirit up, telling you that "YOU CAN FREAKING DO THIS!!!!" I would really love to hear everyone's go to song, no matter how "weird" it might be.

For mine, I listen to Korean pop when I run and my go to push song at the moment is "Good Boy" by g-dragon and taeyang. Even if you don't know Korean, the beat is just so nice to pound the pavement with. :D

Guest TrishE

Oh my god I love burn by Ellis goulding (sp?) And war paint by Fletcher. They just get me going! :)

"Shout" by Tears for Fears, "Just Another Day" or "Home Again" by Oingo Boingo, "No Excuses" or "I Stay Away" by Alice in Chains, "Superfast Jellyfish" by Gorillaz, "Aerodynamic" and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk, "Road To Nowhere" by Talking Heads, "Planet Telex" by Radiohead and "Strict Machine" by Goldfrapp. If any of those come on, I'm in the mood to move a mountain or two. :)

My keep it going just a few minutes left song is "ein schöner tag" by Schiller, it makes me feel so inspired! Other than that, I like to listen to Atb as the rhythm is fast and encouraging.. And that's what you need in this programme