I loved running in college.  I haven't done it in so long cuz I'm a lazy ass! Here's to a new year and a new you! And trying to get our lazy asses off the couch!  

I definitely need accountability and motivation!  What about you?

Happy running!

5 hours ago, Angedy said:

We can do this. Second walk/run  for me tomorrow morning  oh so early, but I'm not going to be put off, got all the running gear out and ready to go. 

Same for me tomorrow!! Second run after the hubby goes to work. I'm dreading it because I'm lazy!! Lol. But after I do it I'll be glad I did! I can't complain too much. Its beautiful running weather here in Florida.  Where are you running??

Good luck to you.  ! 

I really enjoyed my walk/run this morning to work, even though it was 6 am, on a wet and windy Monday morning. Got all the gear out and ready to do the same tomorrow morning, hope the windy and rain as stopped by then. I live in Scotland.

Greetings to you in  Scotland  !

Wow . You sound dedicated!  That's good. ! I probably wouldn't run in the rain. 

Tomorrow is running day for me too. It really does help to get the running gear out so you have to go out for a run the next day ! 

I really hope I can keep this up!!

If I decided not to run in  the rain, I would never run ha ha. But it was fine on Tuesday morning  just a wee bit windy and cold. 

How did your run go? 

You really can do this, don't think weeks ahead, just concentrate on your next run. 

Good luck 

I had to Google it :Dnever heard of it, it does sound good. Glad your feeling a bit better. 

My run this morning was good. Tomorrow morning will be week two run two. 

You enjoy your next run, just take it as it comes. Good luck