Netty1202

app shut down halway through my run today :(

I am on week 9 day 2 and my app shut down on my 3rd run. No idea when, but my map my run sort of got me the distance I needed to go. I just took a break and dont know how long it was. Sort of bummed.hope it doesn't happen a lot...

So I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I contacted support and restarted my phone. It seems to work if im inside on the treadmill, but when im running outside, usually after around 20 minutes it stops. And I am waiting for the next prompt and it never happens. Thats when I isually look at my phone and notice its not on.

I have this on a regular basis. It prompts me to warm up, then to run, but when I do 20-25 mins running it has only registered 10-14 mins so I forward it and it prompts me to cool down and tells me when I've finished. I'm using iPhone 6 and the apple watch. I've tried shutting off all other apps but it still stopped. I love the programme so will be following this post. Any suggestions welcome.

So I have had this happen on my andriod device before, I found that restarting my device before I run and making sure that there are no background apps open would solve this. Hope that helps you :)

So I have had this happen on my andriod device before, I found that restarting my device before I run and making sure that there are no background apps open would solve this. Hope that helps you :)

I restarted my phone today before the run and made sure no other apps we're running but it still wasn't right - it counted the warmup but when the run was finished the app still said I had 14 mins left (the run was 28 mins) it's not shutting down but is seems to be going on and off : ( any suggestions I use iPhone 6 - I've locked the screen and use an arm band to house the phone