KellyAnn

what are your Favorite shoes to workout in?

Guest Francis Maltby

I've been using nike lunarglides for about a year now and must say have to be my favorites so far. Super comfortable, breathable and supporting. Also very cool looking :D

I'm a big fan of Asics as well. Just started running with Gel Kayanos and I'm in love! I use court shoes for cross training, and my current faves are women's volleyball shoes. They ain't pretty looking but they feel great! :)

Guest Minibab

i was fitted with Mizuno Wave Inspire 10s and blue Superfeet and I love them! But the most important thing is to be fitted with the shoe that works for you, no matter what. I never would have done Mizunos until I tried them on in a running store, and now I am absolutely hooked. But they work for my foot. What works for me may not work for someone else.

Guest Minibab

i was fitted with Mizuno Wave Inspire 10s and blue Superfeet and I love them! But the most important thing is to be fitted with the shoe that works for you, no matter what. I never would have done Mizunos until I tried them on in a running store, and now I am absolutely hooked. But they work for my foot. What works for me may not work for someone else.

Guest Minibab