HellsBells

Anyone want an accountability partner?

I just downloaded the app today, and I'm hoping to start on Monday also! I'm in my early 20's, I've never been a runner, and it's been way too long since I've been in shape haha. I'm nervous to begin, so I could definitely use an accountability partner too!!

I am mum of 2 boys have Recently lost a fair bit of weight and now I am registered to run 10km at the Melbourne marathon 2016 so this will be my training would love an accountability partner . Someone that is also looking to get fit get in touch with me I am tomorrow Wednesday 6th July

I am brand new to running. I've tried in the past and I just can't seem to make it fun. However, I'm signed up for a 5k in 7 weeks! I could really use an accountability partner. I am starting 07/05 or 07/06

I would love to join y'all! I downloaded the app today and plan on starting after work today. I am nervous and fear not being able to run. I have heard good things about this app and would love some extra encouragement.

I would love to join y'all! I downloaded the app today and plan on starting after work today. I am nervous and fear not being able to run. I have heard good things about this app and would love some extra encouragement.