I went back through posts and the most recent post in foam rolling was a question in 2015. Anyone use a foam roller? A couple people I know who are avid runners swear by them. 

After yesterdays run my shins and butt muscles are so sore! OMG lol Looking for a little advice to get stretched out. I am taking the night off. No treadmill tonight. 

Here’s one more video. This video is more of what I am looking for from foam rolling.

There are so many. It’s a lot to sort through but I think it’s worth studying to find what works best. My daughter suggested yoga too. I have gone to a yoga class. It is a LOT harder than it looks lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw2sQK3rzG0

19 minutes ago, Silver Pie said:

I took a yoga class two or three years ago and I have to agree. It is a lot harder than it looks.

lol it most certainly is! And of course I will be subjecting myself to it again hahaha

Have been giving this foam roller a whirl. I have to say I do love it! It definitely has helped. And, when I roll over it for my back I can hear it popping lol It has helped my calf and hamstring muscles... I'll keep using it and see how things go over a longer period of time. For right now I am happy with it!