I've been watching my weight steadily creep back up, especially during the last month or two, so I'm making this post as a form of accountability. I want to succeed while I still only have around 20 pounds to lose (at one point I only had 3-5 to lose [cry] ).

I intend to do my best to stay away from wheat, dairy (except for the little bit I put in coffee three times a week), candy, and alcohol (except for religious purposes). I am also going to see about getting back into intermittent fasting better than I have been doing it (which is actually half-assed right now). I'm thinking the eating window will be between 1-7 p.m. not counting the coffe days (and I intend to wean myself onto black coffee or run with no coffe once I get into the IF groove).

Thanks for sharing this. My weight loss has hit a plateau. It is frustrating. I talked to a trusted friend  about it and he said his weight loss was cyclical. He would drop a few pounds and hold steady, than drop a few more. It took him the better part of two years to hit his goal weight. 

One thing I do is use myfitnesspal faithfully. Every single  thing I eat gets logged. The app helps me sort out macros, nutrition and calorie count. I don’t cut out any macro. 

What I did do was change my habits. It was a process. I only drink black coffee, tea or water. Unsweetened Almond milk in my breakfast smoothie. I eat 6 times a day lol Mostly the same stuff too. Chicken, green vegetables, eggs and fruit. If I want bread, it’s a whole wheat pita. 

I’m still working on this but it’s funny how I don’t miss the junk food at all. But I will have a little dark chocolate sometimes! 

I was researching something about coffee (I forget what) and came across something that said coffee leaches calcium from your bones. A friend of mine says it doesn't leach very much, but I think it might not hurt to just not drink it anymore. Now, if I loved the flavor, it might be a different story. :lol: