Claire1965

Day 1 where did the stats go?

I did day 1 week 1 on Sunday and wanted to look back at my stats but can't see how to do this, is it possible in the free app? I got a quick look at the route but once saved can't see anything. Thanks in advance 

Edit

Thank you for noting that!!!  I thought I was doing something wrong!!!  I have approximately 1 second to PEEK at the route before it disappears!  Very disappointing as I had hoped routes would be saved for duration of program, all of the days run.  Still enjoying the app though!  

UPDATE!  Some good news (re: maps quickly disappearing) and some bad news....  After today’s run, the map did not disappear AND there was a “padlock” icon directly above the week and day completed!!  That’s the good news.  The bad news is that I excitedly pressed the icon to lock it to give myself time to look/read sadly, I disabled this “lock” feature and am too technologically challenged/inept to reset.  Any hints on how to restore this hitherto unknown feature?!?!  Appreciate ANY input!  Enjoy your runs!