I've got some lofty goals, but I've waited too long to get better each day!
- Score a 280 on my Army APFT doing 70 push-ups, 70 situps, and running my 2-mile in 14:00 in June
- run a 5k with my niece on 04 May
- run a 26.2 with a friend on 11 May
- finish the heavy ruck challenge (26.2 miles with 35 lbs) in September
- get back to ideal weight of 200 lbs.
- Run two marathons in 2020
- Run the Army 10-miler
I'll keep you all posted on the progress, but I'd love some accountabili-buddies to help me stay on track!