Sign in to follow this  
LSwain

Help a newbie?

This may be really dumb. But I just finished Day 1 and it was fine. But can’t find in the app what I do next. Do I go three days in a row am I supposed to take a day off between each run or two days off or none? Might be app challenged but can’t find that on here.  Also, nothing on here saying how fast or slow I should be running.  What pace am I supposed to go at ?  Without this information, this app just seems like a timer I could just use a stop watch for.  Any help?  I am sure it’s not but help on how long between run days if any and how fast am I supposed to be running at first and then as you go. Is there a link with that info I may have missed ?  Sorry for the long post all help is appreciated. 

I believe this is meant to be three days per week with a day of rest inbetween each run As for speed, you start out slow and will naturally speed up after you've finished the program. "If you can run slower, you're running too fast."

I read somewhere that you should run as slowly as possible. I run on a treadmill so I can set the speeds. Plus I do not like the cold or wet and I am trying to avoid excuses not to do it.

I walk at 6 kph and run at 8kph. For the last 5 mins of a session I speed up to 9kph.