Where do you run? I like to mix it up to keep it interesting. I started out on treadmill so I could stop when I wanted to stop and not have to come all the way back, but now that I have some stamina built up, I really enjoy outdoor running. I have to stick to road mostly right now, near home in the mornings before work, but love to hit a good mountain trail when I can get up there. Time just flies by when you're preoccupied with choosing a path around roots and rocks!

I live rural so mostly do trail running. I find it great and not so hard on my joints as road running. I do run slower though as I have to watch my feet a lot more. I am trying to mix it up with some road running - especially when it has been raining and the trails are too muddy.

Day 4 was a treadmill for me and i did a 1% and 2% incline throughout the whole time, prefer indoor running cause i save time going back and forth, but it wasnt as challenging as the ohtdoor running. I mix pavement and running in the grass and since im in FL there are no hills here :)

... but it wasnt as challenging as the ohtdoor running. I mix pavement and running in the grass and since im in FL there are no hills here :)

I disagree - keeping the constant pace on treadmill is more challenging for me. I am also slow increasing speed from start to finish.

And now I run on 3.5% incline or more...