Belladear

I'm new!!!!

Hi I am not a runner either and the thought of running outside in the cold scared me but once you warm up you really do not notice the cold air and I have just completed week 1 yesterday! I brought a jacket cheap so I had the reflective parts for safety! I have been going out this week after 6pm as I work!

Hope you find the app helps because I have

Emma

I work with children and running around in the garden is something that they love me to do only I got out of breath quickly :/ I am also doing this to lose weight now my radiotherapy has finished 6 weeks ago! And I am a bridesmaid next year!

I am finding out it is difficult to run in the winter. My app kept telling me to start running as I was going uphill on ice! I didn't like that until it later told me to start running and I was going downhill. That was scarier! I have grippers on my boots though. I also read a tip on this app to keep your head up and not look down. Well that won't work! I have to see where to place my feet on the trails. I hope my back doesn't start hurting! I like your idea of running in place inside. Not as much fun, but might keep me going. Thanks

Hi im new as of February 20. That was my first dya of c25k run with my hubby he's doing it along with me. Things are different this time around. We are adding nutrition and daily exercise. Im so pumped and excited that I ran and will run today. #exercise #makenoexscuses