Sign in to follow this  
Brittanylovett

New here!

Brittany, I've always hated running, but with this program, I actually love it! I'm only on week 5, but seriously can't wait for my next run. Don't give up, and you'll amaze yourself. Good luck, and keep us all posted!

I agree with Wendell, I wasn't a big runner before I started on this program.

I mean, I used to like trying out running, but never seriously stuck with it.  Because I wasn't on a program I found it easy to quit when I would push myself as hard as possible and then wonder why I wasn't improving any.

I think this program is structured very well, and I also like that it doesn't remind you of how far you've run.  In the beginning, the most important thing to focus on is building endurance but before I knew that I found myself focusing on distances and being disappointed when I couldn't run X distance in X amont of time.

Keep us posted on how you are doing!

Whishing you all the best of luck. Go slow repeat runs if you need to. Rest days between run days is good advice gives muscle time to heal you can strength train on non run days. I learned a lot from reading a lot of the posts on these forums Welcome back to running