Natcatvet

Week 5 - ok nerves hitting

sooooooo ........ Finished week 5 day 1 (has 3x5 min blocks) and was quietly nervous about the 8 minute blocks on day 2. Then someone mentioned a 20 min run - looked ahead to week 5 day 3 - sure enough a huge jump to 20 min run. Ok so now seriously shitting myself ....... Feels impossible given week 1 I struggled with any jogging at all! Wish me luck for rest of week 5

Guest TrishE

You cant think of it like that honey! As soon as your mind says its impossible youre body will say it too. Just give it a try :) its not a test its just a way to measure how far youve come. If you cant do it the first time than try again. Dont give up before you even start.

Hurray, Natcatvet! I'm in the same boat. Going to face Week 5 Day 2 tomorrow and I didn't know there were 8 minute blocks!  :o

I'm not going to psych myself out, just keep pushing onward!

It's easier than you think. Last time I did c25k (3 years ago before injury. Non running related) I was so scared to do week 5 I did it and was like, that was easier than I thought. It's all mind games. We can do it

I easily breezed right through w5d2 I was so thrilled I tried d3 the next day it was a stupid move sometimes I do days consecutive but shouldn't have thought I could do the 20 min I mad it to 8mins and had an overwhelming feeling of failure I'm scared to try again taking today as a rest day and will try again tomarrow so happy to hear all you that have made it