Now I messed up. This is my 3rd day without getting my run in. Work has been crazy lately. I have to run tomorrow morning.

No worries. You haven't lost a thing in under a week. Just go do it when you can!!

So weird how one day it's easy and the next it's hard again. I need a redo. Walked about 2 minutes halfway into it...I think I may have picked up the pace on accident now that I think about it

You got out and you run. We all have bad days. The good news is they are usually followed by a good one. You'll nail it on the redo.

I haven't ran since my last post. I still get on and read though. Work has been nuts. On 30 minute break right now. Good thing is I still have room hustle pretty hard running back and forth at work. So I take advantage of it. Not getting winded anymore. Saturday morning going to hit w8d1. Good job on finishing ruthie. I am by no means quiting

OK so my work schedule is going back to normal now. So it looks like it's been 20 days since my last run. Tomorrow morning I'm going to go out and see how far I can run and that will determine which week I go back to. This journey is not over for me

Jeshi. My wife shipped off for the army and I had my kids to look after all by myself. I quit running up until 2 weeks ago. I just finished week 2. I'm not stopping this time. I didn't technically quit lol. But here we go again. How are u doing