I'm done with it. Felt great. Neck and neck still. Not a race. But I do like the accountability. As I'm running I'm thinking. "I can't get back on just to tell ruthie I didn't finish" haha. But It's cool because I know I have more in me when it's time to stop. Saturday morning is my next run

Good for you. I have been posting from my email and I can see now that that is akin to not posting.

Neck to neck is good. I am all about accountability. If we were to compete, I am sure that you would beat me hands down.

Got it done. Feel confident in the 28 minute segments. I mean. What's 3 more min after running 25 minutes haha. Happy running everyone

You realize you just cracked the sercret of running?

If you look at many half marathon training programs, you only run 10 miles before race day but the race is 13.1. Marathoners run in the area of 21 and then race 26.2. In fact, most people don't actually run 5K on the last day of the C25K program. Seeing a pattern? :)

Got it done. Feel confident in the 28 minute segments. I mean. What's 3 more min after running 25 minutes haha. Happy running everyone

That's what my running buddy, who has been running for several years says - if you can run 25 you can run 40... not so sure I am convinced yet...