KellyAnn

Post your Workout for Today Here!

W6D1 after a couple days off. Really felt it in my calves today. Maybe cuz i stuffed myself with about six nut bars beforehand.

Nope, nut bars do not go to the calves. They go to the belt area, I know! :D

On my rest day today. Completed week 4 , day 1 yesterday.

W3D2 was tough for me. My hips and back were really sore and I struggled. Started to doubt myself a bit.

But took 2 days off, regrouped and done w3D3 without any, problems. Then I gave W4D1 a good bashing yesterday. Ran 3 minutes off the cooldown too. Covered 4.3kms, my most so far.

Roll on W4D2.

On my rest day today. Completed week 4 , day 1 yesterday.

W3D2 was tough for me. My hips and back were really sore and I struggled. Started to doubt myself a bit.

But took 2 days off, regrouped and done w3D3 without any, problems. Then I gave W4D1 a good bashing yesterday. Ran 3 minutes off the cooldown too. Covered 4.3kms, my most so far.

Roll on W4D2.

I did Week 2 Day 2 and was able to job for every rep. Felt good!

This is my 3rd or 4th time on the C25K app. I'm just happy that I'm back at it. Yay!

After my run, I stretch and then us the "just 6 weeks" app for stomach and arms:

crunches, total reps: 163

arms, 5lb weights, modified bench press: total reps: 52

Monday, Week "3+miles in two intervals or less"

Walk - 0.6mi, 3.5mph

Run - 1.7mi, 6.1mph

Walk - 0.2mi. 3.5mph

Run - 1.2mi, 6.1mph

Run - 0.5mi, 6.2mph

Walk - 0.5mi, 3.5mph

* All with 3% incline

Total running distance 3.4miles

Had some motivation problems today. Felt like some stress relief though so I got out there and did W6D2. Boy hardest part is getting out there but once you get started you are happy you did.

Just completed W6D2 and I ran when I was told and walked when I was told which is good. Unfortunately, I still don't have the distance. My 5k isn't until november, but I worry about my speed. Additionally map my run and runkeeper apps record greater distance than c25k. Any ideas what's going on?

Week 7 day 2. Fastest times ever. 4km in 25 minutes. 5km in 32 minutes. Different running surface and hills. I tend to run at least one minute a km faster in the afternoons - anyone else find this? Maybe I am better fueled then?