KellyAnn

Post your Workout for Today Here!

Jogged for 2.5 miles straight! Week 7 Day 1 completed. Today was rough, felt like I didn't have a lot of energy, and was dragging that last mile, and it showed in my pace. But on a brighter note my leg didn't hurt today like it did Friday.

Completed week 7 day 2 and opted again for the 2.5 mile jog. Today was slightly easier than day 1, but I need to make sure I'm better hydrated for these workout days, I believe it interfered with my overall timing.

Way to go catlynk! Are you doing that distance in 25 minutes? I'm not quite there yet.

Thanks Zen Feet!

No way!! LOL Since the app said 2.5 miles or 25 minutes, I chose to do the distance. I doubt I will ever be able to do it in 25 minutes! I am hopeful as I continue on training and losing weight that my pace will get faster.

Good luck with your training! Will you be moving onto the 10K when you finish the 5K?

Catherine

Completed w3d1 today! I said goodbye to the mental block that kept me stuck on w2d3 and embraced the challenge. What was great is that it wasn't as bad as I feared :)

Every time I moved on to the next week I was certain I would not be able to meet the challenges, but was ecstatically surprised I could. Which gave me great motivation to keep training and not give in.

You can do this! You are stronger than you know!

Catherine

Every time I moved on to the next week I was certain I would not be able to meet the challenges, but was ecstatically surprised I could. Which gave me great motivation to keep training and not give in.

You can do this! You are stronger than you know!

Catherine