Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
admin

The Difference Between Running On A Treadmill And Running On Pavement

31 posts in this topic

The treadmill workout Spice up your cardio and target belly fat with intervals, plays with speed and changes minute to minute. And if you are looking for something better, you must go through a good beginner's interval plan.

0tr4b7r3 likes this

I'm on week 3. It doesn't actually run you for 5km at this stage. It's probably closer to 2.5 km. that would explain why your app is being done twice over to match the 5k shown on your treadmill

0tr4b7r3 likes this

I'm on week 3. It doesn't actually run you for 5km at this stage. It's probably closer to 2.5 km. that would explain why your app is being done twice over to match the 5k shown on your treadmill

0tr4b7r3 likes this

I completed the half marathon training program on a treadmill. I also ran outside sometimes. I actually run faster on a treadmill and can maintain my run and walk speeds consistently. It is harder to run outside. I am starting the marathon trainer and will do mostly on the treadmill.  I do this for fitness and enjoyment. I love to close my eyes on the treadmill and run to music. If I decide to enter a race I will have to train outside as well.  My daughter knows an ultra marathoner who prepared for a 100 miler on a treadmill...wow, I guess it can be done.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0