admin

5 Kick Butt HIIT Exercises To Burn Calories

4 posts in this topic

http://www.zenlabsfitness.com/5-kick-butt-hiit-exercises-to-burn-calories/

Looking to shed fat faster with your fitness plan? If you’ve been working hard toward reaching your bodyweight goals but have yet to incorporate HIIT training into your regime, now is the time to start.

HIIT has been proven to be a superior fat burning compared to any form of steady state training – which includes all those hours you’ve spent on the treadmill, bike, or elliptical trainer.

While those exercises may help boost your heart health slightly, they are doing very little to really crank up the dial on total body fat burning, improved fitness capacity, and enhanced metabolic rate.

With HIIT, you don’t just burn more fat while you do it, but you’ll burn more fat after it’s completed as well.

Great information...The high intensity interval training (HIIT) method involves short intervals of high-intensity work .I think to keep your body guessing and the scale moving, you have to either add more cardio or increase the intensity. Most people don’t have time during the week to devote to multiple cardio workouts like me. So, adding a few hard HIIT sessions will get the job done and save a lot of time :-)

Let's say I incorporated HIIT three times a week.  Do I follow this "forever" or should I just do one cycle of 3 months and then rest (for how long)?

I've read somewhere that the body needs to rest ..... but I'm not sure if the rest days are sufficient or I should stop the high intensity after say 3 months. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor